Join NAPF Today
Membership has its Advantages
What is the
The National Association of Pipe Fabricators includes Producer Members, Distributor, and Manufacture member partners from across the country within the Waterworks and Sewer Industry. Our focus is to Support, Promote, and Educate our members within the Ductile Iron Pipe Fabrication Industry. Our Organization provides a strong connection to important issues impacting Ductile Iron Pipe fabrication, Treatment Plant Ductile Iron Pipe application, Funding and Legislation trends impacting our business. Our goal is to proactively Inform, Educate, Support, and Promote our Industry while understanding AWWA, and EPA guidelines.
NAPF has published Established Quality and Industry Standards adopted by engineers and fabricators across the country.
Quality Plus!TM Certification
NAPF Antitrust Guidelines
We offer three types of membership:
Active Producer (Fabricator) Membership
Associate and Honorary Membership
NAPF Membership Contact Information
NAPF Board Member – Membership Committee Chair
Regional Sales Manager – Treatment Plant Division
Cell: (630) 605-7489
Please mail your membership application to:
National Association of Pipe Fabricators
2313 NE 160th Loop
Vancouver, WA 98684
Why Should You Participate and Join as a Member?
- Staying connected to industry trends and educational opportunities.
- Network with ductile iron pipe fabricators and industry leaders. Gain industry exposure and market presence for you and your organization.
- Provides each of our members an opportunity to “Give Back” to an industry that has provided fulfillment and a lifelong career with great friends at our side.
- Quality Plus!TM Certification Program – Independent third party inspection programs sponsored by NSF International.
- A great place to build industry knowledge and business relationships.
- Personal development for future industry leaders.
- Adopt NAPF Industry Standards into your own organization. NAPF actively participates as a member of the AWWA A21 and AWWA C606 Committees.
- NSF discounts on initial and annual listing, audits for NSF 61 and AWWA C115/606 for NAPF producer and supplier members.
- NSF listing discount for NAPF Associate members with one or more products certified to NSF-61 Standards that are supplied to fabricators.
What Opportunities do you have to Serve, Support and Get Involved?
NAPF offers several opportunities to get involved. These opportunities include:
- Board Member – Leadership role for the organization.
- Committee Chair – Leadership role directing, organizing, and leading specific committees that support NAPF.
- Committee Members – Support role working towards committee goals. Committee Groups Include:
- Meeting, Program, and Site
- Marketing, Website, and Newsletter
- Financial and Audit
- Nomination Board and Membership
- Political Action
- Guest Speaker – Opportunities to speak at our annual meeting.
Get In Touch
If you need more information, please contact us, and we will be happy to help you.